Privacy / Policies / Terms
We like transparency.
Like you, we care about data privacy and overall transparency about what data we collect and why. That’s what this page is about. If you have any questions about our use of data, please don’t hesitate to reach out at maria[at]creativeseed.co.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Creative Seed’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.creativeseed.co, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use NinjaForms to service our web form functionality. Data submitted to these forms are solely for the use of Creative Seed receiving information to further make contact with you about your inquiry. This data is stored within our database for the current year only. NinjaForms does not collect this form data. You can learn more about NinjaForms on their website: https://ninjaforms.com/.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to view information regarding our website usage. You can read more about Google’s policies and terms on their website at https://policies.google.com/.
Who we share your data with and how long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We use self-managed web hosting provider called FlyWheel. This service has security measures in place to ensure a watchful eye of anything malicious around our website and action steps for an immediate fix if something were to corrupt.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If something were to happen with your data, Creative Seed would notify you within one week.
What third parties we receive data from
- Google Analytics
200 E Liberty #8254
Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8254
By accessing the website at http://www.creativeseed.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Creative Seed’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Creative Seed’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Creative Seed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Creative Seed’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Creative Seed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Creative Seed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Creative Seed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Creative Seed’s website, even if Creative Seed or a Creative Seed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Creative Seed’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Creative Seed does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Creative Seed may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Creative Seed does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Creative Seed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Creative Seed of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Creative Seed may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last Updated: May 28, 2018