- Are you a solopreneur or small team looking for extra help as needed but don’t want to work with a large agency?
- Do you wish you had a team member that can do a little bit of anything creative for you when you need it?
- Would you like another team member to brainstorm ideas with?
If you’re a small team, it can be challenging to accelerate forward in marketing, design and web development projects; and the thought of working with a large agency can be overwhelming. Agencies can cost five to six figures of your expenses, and often their portrayed expertise can easily, and unfortunately, be misleading. You deserve working with a team who is trustworthy, transparent and has fair costs—and also be good at what they do!
The majority of our clients work with us in all areas of their creative work, and we often grow into becoming a regular member of their team. We may help update their website one day, create a brochure the next, or jump on a quick call to brainstorm a sales funnel strategy. Instead of individually pricing projects which costs time and money, we work on a monthly retainer block that has a fixed price and set of work hours. It’s difficult to do marketing on your own, and we absolutely love helping businesses achieve goals.
It’s a myth to believe you need a large agency to achieve effective marketing and quality creative deliverables. Sometimes you just need an extra hand on your team at a regular basis. Contact us today to see if we’d be a fit for a retainer partnership. Let’s get stuff done and have fun while doing it!
How Does It Work?
Choose a Retainer Type
Select a retainer option that’s best for your team and budget.
Set a Schedule
We’ll plan a schedule for our working together.
Get Stuff Done
With a schedule in place, it’s now time to get to work and tackle your projects and goals!
Types of Work We Do
We do a variety of work with our retainer partners. If there is something we don’t do or know how to do, we’ll be fully transparent in letting you know. Below is a list of the most common work we do, but not limited to.
- Messaging strategy
- Brand development
- Sales funnel strategy
- Email marketing templates
- Marketing copywriting
- Customer experience design
- Brand identity
- Creation of print collateral
- Digital ad graphics
- Social media graphics
- Slide decks & document templates
- Lead generators & digital e-books
- Website content updates
- Campaign landing pages
- Improving design and user experience
- Website analytics
- Design reviews
- Creative brainstorming sessions
- Sharing knowledge of the latest trends & tech
- Project and digital assets management
Having a retainer with Creative Seed has been a highly beneficial and rewarding experience for my Executive Wealth Management team. The convenience, expertise, cost-effectiveness, consistency and trust fostered through this arrangement have elevated the quality of our visual communications and strengthened our brand's identity. I highly recommend considering a retainer with Creative Seed to any business seeking exceptional design services and a long-term collaborative partnership.
Ken McMullen, Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Wealth Management
The Updater Plan
- 2 hours per month
- Stay effortlessly up-to-date for things like those occasional website updates or small marketing needs.
The Pulse Plan
- 4 hours per month
- Gain a consistent flow of creativity. Ideal for spreading out updates or tackling mid-sized projects.
The Momentum Plan
- 10 hours per month
- Propel your marketing initiatives with more frequent collaboration and dedicated project time for a powerful, sustained impact.
The Elevate Plan
- 16 hours per month
- Invest in a diverse range of creative projects, and unleash the full potential of your brand with our highest package of dedicated hours.